Chicken Breast in Mustard Sauce.
You can have Chicken Breast in Mustard Sauce using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Breast in Mustard Sauce
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken breast.
- It’s 1/4 cup of finely chopped onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of white cooking wine.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of parsley.
Chicken Breast in Mustard Sauce step by step
- Heat margarine in 10 inch skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken breast cook 12 to 14 minutes.
- Flip chicken every 6 minutes.
- Remove chickens and reserve.
- Add onions and wine to skillet bring to a boil.
- Cook and stir in whipping cream parsley and mustard.
- Cook and stir over medium heat 5 minutes. Add Parmesan cheese.
- Add chicken cook until hot.
- Salt and pepper to taste.