P.O.K.E Breakfast!! Peppers,Onions, Kielbasa and Eggs. This Polish breakfast skillet recipe is a great way to use up leftover noodles, sausage and potatoes fried with onion and eggs. This Polish breakfast skillet recipe is a takeoff on a dish my Busia and mother would make when they had leftover kluski (egg noodles). I used the same ingredients plus onion and used low fat turkey kielbasa.
Chef Marc..just eggs and kielbasa, no onion, garlic, herbs or cheese (and I am a cheese, onion and garlic Pour in the eggs. Cook until desired doneness, stirring constantly. Your eggs will be light and fluffy if Eggs cook very quickly, so this should not take longer than one minute. You can have P.O.K.E Breakfast!! Peppers,Onions, Kielbasa and Eggs using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of P.O.K.E Breakfast!! Peppers,Onions, Kielbasa and Eggs
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1/4 each of of chopped peppers and onion (I always have a bag of each found in the veggie freezer aisle, makes life easier!).
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped smoked kielbasa.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of few dashes of hot sauce.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Salt and pepper at the table OK K. O., an energetic young boy determined to. Caramelized onions, sautéed red bell peppers and zucchini mixed with Parmesan creates a easy frittata perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner! Frittatas are a very versatile egg dish.
P.O.K.E Breakfast!! Peppers,Onions, Kielbasa and Eggs instructions
- In a medium sautee pan add olive oil and when heated, add peppers onions and Kielbasa. Sautee for 5 minutes on medium heat or until onions and peppers begin to soften..
- Crack two eggs over ingredients in pan and cook for 3 minutes. Flip everything over and cook an additional 2-3 minutes on the other side. 4 minutes for eggs over hard. Plate and add salt, pepper and a few dashes of hot sauce.(a MUST!!).
Not only are they great for breakfast, but they also can be eaten for lunch or dinner if paired with a salad. Cheesy Baked Egg in Toast is a delightful variation of two breakfast classics: eggs and toast. This easy-to-prepare breakfast will become a family These savory and delectable muffins are wonderful for a holiday breakfast. These gluten free muffins contain bacon, eggs, cheese, bell peppers inside a. Cabbage and kielbasa is a great combination.