Tariwale Aloo and Mattar with Zucchini.
You can cook Tariwale Aloo and Mattar with Zucchini using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tariwale Aloo and Mattar with Zucchini
- You need 4 of white Potatoes – tan skin on cut into cube size. Boiled in salt water..
- You need 1 of Zucchini, sliced into cubes.
- Prepare 4 Tablespoons of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Cumin Seeds.
- Prepare 1 Bunch of chopped cilantro.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Ginger, Garlic and Turmeric Paste.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Vegetable Curry MASALA.
- It’s of Coriander Powder.
- It’s 1 of Medium size onion.
- You need 2 of medium Tomatoes.
- You need 6 cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 4 of Green Chillies.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Garam Masala.
Tariwale Aloo and Mattar with Zucchini step by step
- Heat oil in a large pot. Add cumin seeds. In a blender make puree of onion, tomatoes, garlic cloves and green chillies. Cook cumin for 2 minutes. Add chopped cilantro. Cook 2 minutes, add puree and cook covered for 5 minutes. Add a little water (4 tablespoons)..
- Add vegetable masala and coriander powder, and add 2 cups of water. Reduce heat to simmer and cook covered 10 mins. Add boiled potatoes and zucchini. Add garam masala and cook 10 mins. on slow heat (covered). Serve when ready to eat..