Marshmallow Frosted Flakes Cookies. Ummmmm….so I found these ((NEW)) Cinnamon Frosted Flakes at the grocery store last week. Breakfast!” But my mind went directly to thinking about what I could make using these Frosted Flakes. CEREAL: Frosted Lucky Charms Cereal is a delicious marshmallow breakfast cereal for the entire family to enjoy.
But you are honestly better off mixing the real Frosted Flakes in with another box of. Kellogg's released a new version of Frosted Flakes with Tony-themed marshmallows. The concept isn't new, considering Tony first added marbits to his cereal. You can have Marshmallow Frosted Flakes Cookies using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Marshmallow Frosted Flakes Cookies
- You need 3 cup of Frosted Flakes cereal.
- You need 5 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of light brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of semisweet chocolate chips.
- You need 3/4 cup of mini marshmallows.
This is the frosting for those of you who (gasp) aren't into buttercream. It's such a beautiful frosting and it's easy to make. It also happens to be much lower in fat and calories than buttercream, if you're worried about that kind of thing. It starts with an egg white base.
Marshmallow Frosted Flakes Cookies instructions
- Melt butter in medium bowl..
- Put Frosted Flakes in Ziploc bag and crush with fingers..
- Pour Frosted Flakes into bowl with butter..
- Preheat oven to 275°..
- Add 1/2 tsp salt and stir..
- Spread mixture onto lined baking sheet and bake 20 min. Let cool..
- Combine butter and sugars and beat for 3 min..
- Add egg and vanilla and beat for another 2 min..
- Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Stir until combined..
- Fold in chocolate chips, marshmallows, and 1 & 1/2 cups Frosted Flakes mixture..
- Scoop onto baking sheets and put in refrigerator for 1 hour..
- Preheat oven to 325° and bake 11-12 min..
- Let cool completely to get best combo of chewy and crunchy!.
Chocolate Frosted Marshmallow Cookies. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Add Frosted Flakes cereal, stirring until well coated.. marshmallow for best results. Add Frosted Flakes, stirring carefully to coat. marshmallows for best results.) Appetizers, Beverages, Breads, Cakes, Candies, Casseroles, Cookies, Desserts, Eggs, Fish, Favorites, Holidays, International, Italian. Find marshmallow frosted flakes stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.