You can cook Stuffed Zucchini using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Zucchini
- Prepare 1 of Zucchini.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Taco Meat (I made taco salad the night before. This can be gr. beef or gr. turkey).
- You need 1/4 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese (or more if you like a lot of cheese).
Stuffed Zucchini step by step
- Wash Zucchini and Pierce the outside a few times..
- Microwave for 1 minute..
- Re-heat taco meat in skillet until heated through..
- Remove zucchini and slice in half long ways. Remove all seeds. Spray with cooking spray and heat in skillet until edges are slightly brown..
- S&P zucchini and add taco meat add cheese.
- Broil until cheese is melted and bubbling a little. ENJOY!.