Bacon wrapped stuffed chicken breast. This recipe for bacon wrapped stuffed chicken breast with roasted potatoes is a quick and easy one pan meal that's sure to please any crowd! The chicken is stuffed with a an incredible combination of three cheeses, garlic and herbs. A base recipe for baked bacon wrapped chicken stuffed with cream cheese and chives.
Gorgonzola Stuffed Chicken Breasts Wrapped in Bacon. Cheesy, bacon chicken stuffed full of flavor! I have never wrapped chicken around the breast before baking, but it sounded good. You can cook Bacon wrapped stuffed chicken breast using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon wrapped stuffed chicken breast
- Prepare 8 oz of Cream cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of Sharp cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Chopped fresh parsley.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 4 large of Chicken breast.
- You need 1 packages of Thin sliced bacon.
- You need 1 of You will also need wax paper and plastic wrap.
I added some jalepeno peppers and mozzarella cheese to the cream cheese mixture and. Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Chicken Breast Recipes. Spinach Stuffed Chicken BreastSpend with Pennies. Video tutorial on how to make a Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Chicken Breast for cooking on your meat smoker.
Bacon wrapped stuffed chicken breast instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Lay chicken breast on wax paper and cover with plastic wrap. Pound chicken flat until it is able to be rolled up..
- Mix cream cheese, sharp cheese, parsley, and lemon juice together. Set mixture aside to soften..
- Put about 2 to 3 table spoons of cream cheese mixture on flat chicken breast. Roll up chicken around mixture..
- Wrap 3 to 4 pieces of bacon around chicken making sure to cover ends so mixture does not spill out during cooking..
- Place in baking dish and cook at 400 for 30 minuets. If you have a rack inside baking dish keeping chicken off bottom of pan bacon with come out crispy on the bottom. put chicken under broiler for last 5 mins to crisp up bacon..
Wood used for smoking in this video: Mesquite and Almond. Basic Supplies Needed: Lots and Lots of Toothpicks. DIRECTIONS Wrap partially cooked bacon around chicken breast and secure with toothpick. Spiral wrap each stuffed chicken breast with bacon, completely covering the outside. Recipes developed by Vered DeLeeuw, CNC Nutritionally reviewed by Rachel Benight MS, RD, CPT.