Sautéed Chicken Breast Chardonay. Simple, delicious recipe for an elegant dish – chicken with sautéed chicory and a Marsala sauce. This easy chicken dinner features chicken breasts sauteed in a homemade wine sauce. Serve with steamed green beans and rice for a complete meal.
I will definitely make this again with those few tweaks. We have sautéed chicken breast recipes for every night of the week. From rich and creamy to light and tropical, find a meal everyone will love, here. You can have Sautéed Chicken Breast Chardonay using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sautéed Chicken Breast Chardonay
- You need 3 tbsp of clarified butter (melted).
- It’s 4 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of to taste- salt.
- Prepare 1 of to taste- ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of as needed- ap flour.
- You need 4 tbsp of minced shallots.
- It’s 12 oz of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 4 oz of chardonay wine.
- Prepare 6 oz of chicken stock.
- You need 6 oz of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped parsely.
Chicken is a mealtime favorite for a reason. Its versatility and seemingly endless methods of preparation make it an ideal protein to work with for. Sautéed chicken breast and crisp-tender asparagus make a delicious topping for cheesy pasta. This sauteed chicken is finished with a flavorful creamy havarti cheese sauce with garlic and optional dill.
Sautéed Chicken Breast Chardonay step by step
- preheat oven to 350.
- preheat a saute pan oven medium heat..
- add the butter & heat until it shimmers.
- dry the chicken w/ paper towels, season, tredge in flour, shake off the excess.
- place minced shallots in butter , cook 2-3 min..
- place chicken in pan with shallots , cook both sides evenly 3-5 min until both sides are golden brown.
- loosely cover pan with tin foil or parchment paper, take pan with chicken and place in oven to finish cooking. 5-10 min.
- remove pan and place back on stove top. remove chicken, reserve in warm place and keep cover with tin foil.
- heat the pan over medium heat, add wine to deglaze. reduce by half.
- add chicken stock, reduce by half..
- add mushrooms while reducing.
- incorporate heavy cream, bring to a boil then reduce heat to a simmer.
- when the sauce has thickened pour it over the chicken..
- sprinkle with chopped parsely and serve. enjoy!.
Preparation Pat chicken dry and season with salt and pepper. Sautéed chicken is chicken that is fried in a pan and is cooked and browned while retaining its delicious texture and To make sautéed chicken, start by cutting chicken breasts into thin slices or bite-size pieces. Chicken breast may be everyone's go-to lean protein—but, man, can it be boring. Too often it's an overcooked afterthought, sautéed and tossed into pasta or tumbled over some greens. Place flour in a plate or bowl for dredging.