Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta.
You can have Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta
- It’s 500 gr of ground beef.
- It’s 2-3 of onions.
- Prepare 400-500 gr of pasta penne.
- It’s 1 can (400 ml) of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can (400 ml) of tomato sauce.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare of italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 of t.s. chili flakes.
- You need of salt, pepper.
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
- Prepare of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of parsley.
Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta instructions
- Heat the oil in a large pot. Add the diced onion and ground meat. Cook, stirring occasionally, untill onion becames transpared and liquid mainly evaporated. Add garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, chili flakes. cook stirring up to 1 more minute. Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce and water and mix until combined. Add pasta..
- Simmer and low heat stirring time by time for 12-15 minutes. Add shredded mozzarella and parsley leaves to the plates..
- Video with cooking https://youtu.be/3vSquMwZOrc?sub_confirmation=1.