Zucchini Patties. These cheesy zucchini patties are an excellent way to use up that abundance of zucchini from the garden. Serve with a bit of tomato sauce or sour cream dabbed on top. These Zucchini Patties are super cheesy with Provolone and Parmesan cheese and are incredibly delicious.
Zucchini Fritters are quick and easy to make, and involve only a handful of simple ingredients. These zucchini quinoa patties, reminiscent of latkes, but without any potatoes, are the perfect family-friendly recipe. Once the zucchini is prepped, the patties come together quickly and easily. You can have Zucchini Patties using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Patties
- Prepare 2 of zucchini/courgettes.
- It’s 1 small of egg.
- It’s 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1 of salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper.
Recipe by Im a Cookin Fool. Spoon mixture into hot oil and flatten slightly to make patties. Fry until cooked through and golden brown on both sides. Get the top-rated recipe for Zucchini Patties at http We'll mix grated zucchini with eggs, onion, flour and cheese and fry them up into delectable savory pancakes.
Zucchini Patties step by step
- Grate zucchini, put in a colander and gently squeeze out the liquid. Combine courgettes with the egg, flour, breadcrumbs and seasoning in a large bowl.
- Flour your hands, roll the mixture into small patties, roll them in breadcrumbs and put on a baking sheet.
- Mixture will be sticky. Drizzle with some oil. Put in a 230°C preheated oven.
- Turn patties over after 10-15 minutes, brush with some more oil and put them back in the oven for 5-10min.
- Serve with some hot sauce as a side dish or as a snack. Enjoy :).
These zucchini patties were delicious and super easy to throw together. I don't like spending a lot of time in the kitchen, chopping and dicing and mincing and grating and mixing and tossing and flipping. These are some other seasonings I've used in these patties – garlic powder, onion powder, season salt, Tony Chacheres Cajun seasoning.all were wonderful. Fry patties until golden brown on bottom, then carefully flip and cook opposite side until golden. I made these zucchini feta patties and they were awesome.