Crunchin' Captain Crunch Chicken. You need to make the Captain Crunch cereal very, very fine. With that also grind up very fine regular Corn Flakes. I've been making this for years but make sure you coat your chicken in ranch dressing prior to mixing it up with the Captain Crunch.
I first tried Captain Crunch Chicken when Planet Hollywood opened in Las Vegas. Captain Crunch cereal was always a favorite of mine as a kid, and the idea of it breading chicken was so intriguing! Is it possible to make a crust out of cereal and put it on chicken?, absolutely!, watch and learn! You can cook Crunchin' Captain Crunch Chicken using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crunchin' Captain Crunch Chicken
- You need 2 cup of captain crunch ceral.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of corn flakes.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of tumeric.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of chicken tenderloins.
Captain Crunch isn't just for breakfast anymore. It's a delicious coating for chicken that Planet Hollywood mixes with a few spices to produce a sweet, crunchy chicken tender that kids and adults alike can't get enough of. The Best Captain Crunch Recipes on Yummly Captain Crunch Chicken, Captain Crunch Cereal, Captain Crunch Berries Cereal.
Crunchin' Captain Crunch Chicken step by step
- Coarsely grind cereal and put in a flat bowl. Set aside.
- Mix flour, turmeric, pepper, ginger and lemon pepper in a flat bowl. Set aside..
- Mix eggs and milk in a flat bowl. Set aside..
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan or fryer to 375..
- Dredge chicken in flour, then egg wash then cereal and place in pan. Cook on each side 3-4 minutes (make sure not to burn).
Captain Crunch ChickenAllRecipes. cereal, boneless skinless chicken breasts. If you like Captain crunch chicken, you might love these ideas. Back in high school, I went to Planet Hollywood and discovered Cap'n Crunch chicken. These golden brown chicken fingers were a sugar-craving kid's dream, especially a […] The breading for the chicken is—get ready—Cap'n Crunch, and even though it's sweet as all get-out, once you incorporate the chicken and add Well, hello Captain! Pour some into a third dish… And crush it up using a cup or a bowl or your fist—whatever.