Lemon Chicken Breast with Herbs & Basillic Pesto.
You can cook Lemon Chicken Breast with Herbs & Basillic Pesto using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Chicken Breast with Herbs & Basillic Pesto
- It’s of Lemon chicken with herbs & pesto stuffed in puff pastry.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 small of amount of green thyme.
- It’s 1 small of amount of wild thyme.
- Prepare 1 small of amount of rosemary.
- You need 1/2 kg of Chicken Breast.
- You need 1 tsp of pesto sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cheddar cheese.
- You need 500 grams of puff pastry.
- You need 1 of lemon and its peel.
- Prepare 1 bunch of chopped mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of frozen beans.
- You need 1 tbsp of sour cream.
Lemon Chicken Breast with Herbs & Basillic Pesto instructions
- cut the chicken breast into cubes and marinate with the lemon juice, lemon peel, herbs, and garlic fie about 1hour.
- Add one table spoon of EVOO to a pan, then add the chicken and stir until it is cooked..
- Add pesto sauce and a punch of salt, as desired then add sour cream and stir for 5more minutes, then add the chopped mushrooms and the green beans.
- preheat the oven to 180°C, then stuff the chicken into the puff pastry and bake for about 25min, then serve hot.