Ray's' Cocoa Pebbles Chocolate Chip Cookies. This is my adaptation of a chocolate chip crunch cookies recipe I found in a cookbook, since I didn't have all the necessary ingredients for the original recipe. It is seriously the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever! I have been making these for many, many years and everyone who tries them agrees they're out-of-this-world delicious!
These moist cookies with cocoa are very different that the classic chocolate moist cookie recipe you know! They are super delicious and different! Chocolate with cocoa nibs adds an ingenious twist to the classic chocolate chip cookie. You can cook Ray's' Cocoa Pebbles Chocolate Chip Cookies using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ray's' Cocoa Pebbles Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 2 cup of All purpose flour.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 cup of Cocoa pebbles.
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 cup of softened butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Brown sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
Along with chewy chocolate chip cookies, drop sugar cookies, and oatmeal raisin cookies, this list is the gold standard of cookie recipes to try. You need all-purpose flour, natural unsweetened cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Do you remember the difference between natural cocoa powder and. But in my opinion, the king of all cookies is a hybrid of the two.
Ray's' Cocoa Pebbles Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- preheat oven to 350.
- add dry ingredients to a bowl and set aside..
- add butter & sugar to mixer whip till creamy, add in vanilla & eggs whip well. Add in half flour mix at a time. Now add in cereal and chocolate chips.
- I used a small fruit scooper. add to baking sheet. they do spread out so leave space.Bake 10-12 minutes.
The resulting cookies were crisp indeed, almost lacy, with little pockets where butter and sugar had pooled to create crackly deposits of caramel. Welcome to BuzzFeed's Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Guide. Lightly grease cookie sheet or line with parchment paper. Soft and chewy triple chocolate chip cookies made with semi-sweet chips, chocolate chunks and cocoa powder. These triple chocolate chunk cookies are completely irresistible.