Honey and mustard chicken breasts. Baked Honey Mustard Chicken – The classic combination of honey and mustard smothered all over tender chicken breasts and baked to a succulent perfection. A wonderful throw-together baked chicken dinner that's really easy to make and it's healthy! This honey mustard chicken is seared chicken breasts that are coated in a honey, mustard and butter mixture, then baked to perfection.
This Honey Mustard Chicken is a fantastic midweek meal that's fast to whip up and tastes incredible! Made with chicken breast or chicken thigh So my Honey Mustard Chicken is made from scratch. Chicken breasts stuffed with deli ham and mozzarella cheese bake under a honey mustard sauce in this easy recipe. You can cook Honey and mustard chicken breasts using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey and mustard chicken breasts
- You need 3/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of mustard Dijon if possible.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of pepper.
- You need 4 large of chicken breasts.
I just think it needs less honey. Although I believe that the sugar overpowers the garlic, it is a very good combination. Chicken thighs baked in a simple honey mustard sauce until golden brown, with sprigs of rosemary. The chicken produces its own gravy with the honey and mustard, and the skin on the top gets crispy brown.
Honey and mustard chicken breasts step by step
- Bake in a preheated oven 375°F or 190c for 35 mins basting frequently with the sauce.
- mix honey, melted butter, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Place the breasts in a greaseproof baking dish and pour mixture over chicken leave to soak for ten mins.
- serve over boiled rice or noodles.
We have lots of rosemary in the garden; adding a sprig or. An easy, crowd-pleasing weeknight dinner that can help you learn some very useful home cooking skills. Thanks to Skillshare for sponsoring this video! Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Breast with a touch of lemon, an absolutely delicious, low-carb and healthy meal for two. Serve it with broccoli spears or any other veggies of your choice.