Decadently moist chocolate chip zucchini bread. Chocolate zucchini bread is the perfect way to use up any extra zucchini bread you have laying around. And I bet you'll make it a priority to have extra zucchini after tasting this recipe! ?. The other day I met my parents for dinner at a local Mexican restaurant for some chips, salsa, and margaritas.
Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread – it's the Zucchini Bread Recipe you've been waiting for! In a large bowl, beat eggs until light and fluffy. Add sugar, and continue beating until well blended. You can cook Decadently moist chocolate chip zucchini bread using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Decadently moist chocolate chip zucchini bread
- It’s 3 cup of All-purpose flour.
- You need 2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 2 cup of Grated zucchini.
- Prepare 2 cup of Semi sweet chocolate chips.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Sour cream.
- It’s 3 of Large eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of Canola oil.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Nutmeg.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 packages of Cream cheese spread (if desired).
- It’s of Cooking spray.
Stir in oil, vanilla, zucchini, pecans, chocolate chips, and. This is the best Chocolate Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread out there. Uses honey and coconut oil giving it an amazing taste while keeping it moist and dense. I hid that zucchini in a loaf of chocolate bread and no one had a clue!
Decadently moist chocolate chip zucchini bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 2 loaf pans with shortening or cooking spray..
- Sift together flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder, salt and set aside..
- With an electric mixer, beat together eggs sugar sour cream oil and vanilla. For about 2 minutes. Until mixture is light and fluffy.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients 1/3 cup at a time. Mix well with your mixer until evenly distributed..
- Now add your zucchini and your chocolate chips. Fold just until incorporated..
- Pour batter equally into each pan..
- Now bake at 350°F for 55 to 65 minutes. Sometimes it may take up to 70 minutes for a toothpick to come out of the centre clean. Monitor closely between 55 and 70 minutes..
- Let cool for about 15 minutes before removing loafs from pans. Let cool for another two hours before slicing..
The best thing about this devilishly. This easy chocolate zucchini bread recipe makes a loaf that's so moist and flavorful, you'll need to remind yourself there are vegetables in it. Spoon batter into the loaf pan and smooth the top. How Is This Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread Moist. Zucchini is naturally juicy especially when it is shredded.