Zucchini Jelly. Zucchini Jelly. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This video shows how to CAN Zucchini Jelly. This popular recipe allows the cook to flavor the jelly with their personal choice of flavors.
Klein's latke version is unexpected and delicious, especially with red pepper jelly and smoked trout. I haven't made much jam lately. I was very excited about the process when I In a few months, when the jelly has had time to age a bit, we'll pop a jar open and spread some on our. You can have Zucchini Jelly using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Jelly
- You need 6 cup of peeled, seeded, shredded zucchini.
- It’s 6 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of – 15.25 oz. can crushed pineapple, drained.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of lemon juice.
- You need 1 of (6oz) box strawberry jello.
Place zucchini and lemon juice in a large sauce pan and bring to a rolling boil over medium high heat. Add, sugar, Jello and pectin and stir until dissolved. Zucchini and Eggs – A simple, delicious, classic Italian dish that our family called Cocozelle – named after the heirloom zucchini variety. This Garlic Parmesan Zucchini will be your new favorite side dish.
Zucchini Jelly step by step
- Combine the zucchini, sugar , pineapple, & lemon juice in a large pot.over medium heat. Boil mixture until zucchini is clear. Remove from heat. Add geletin until completely dissolved. (I did not peel mine)..
- Laddle into hot jars to within about 1/4" from the top. Seal & process in water canner 5 minutes.Allow to seal & cool. Store..
For many years I have been growing zucchini and squash. I can remember when I was a kid and headed out to the fields to Today we are going to look at how to produce more zucchini and squash. Grated zucchini and chopped blanched spinach, mixed with onions sautéed with bacon, parsley, and garlic, bound with eggs, topped with grated Parmesan, and baked. Swap the tortillas for thinly sliced zucchini, and try this low carb keto friendly Zucchini Enchiladas. They're made w/ shredded chicken and sure to impress!