Ground Beef Enchiladas.
You can have Ground Beef Enchiladas using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Enchiladas
- You need 1 lb. of Ground Chuck.
- You need 1/4 C of Diced White Onion.
- You need 1 can of Chili Beans (undrained).
- Prepare 1 (14 oz) of can Red Enchilada Sauce.
- It’s of Flour Tortillas.
- Prepare 2 C of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 1 (4 oz) of can Sliced Black Olives.
Ground Beef Enchiladas step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 9×13 casserole dish with cooking spray..
- In large pan, add ground chuck and onion and cook until meat is browned. Drain..
- Add beans and 1/4 C of the Enchilada Sauce to the meat mixture and simmer for 8-10 mins on low heat. Remove and let cool for about 5-6 mins in order to handle..
- Add Meat/Bean mixture and a small portion of the cheddar cheese onto each tortilla and roll. Place each into the baking dish with seam facing down..
- Pour remaining sauce and sprinkle remaining cheese and olives on top..
- Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes after removing..