Zucchini Boats. Easy Stuffed Zucchini Boats are the perfect way to enjoy your fresh summer zucchini! Tender zucchini filled with a silky meat sauce, topped with cheese and baked until tender. These healthy zucchini boats from Delish.com are the best.
They're jam packed with flavor, they're perfectly filling, and have less carbs than the traditional flour or corn tortilla. Sausage Stuffed Zucchini Boats are perfect for summer zucchinis, stuffed with Italian chicken sausage, topped with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese. Stuffed zucchini boats with the flavor of chicken parmesan. You can cook Zucchini Boats using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Boats
- Prepare 2 of large zucchini.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper, diced.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 3 tbsp of Italian breadcrumbs.
- You need 8 tbsp of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Italian blend cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 2 of hot Italian sausages, casings removed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
Grilled Zucchini Boats with Quinoa, Chickpeas, Tomatoes, and Basil Vinaigrette-this gluten-free and vegetarian recipe is the perfect meal or Side dish for summer! Zucchini taco boats are easy to make and are a fun way to put a healthy twist on taco night! This zucchini boat recipe is low-carb, paleo, keto. Zucchini boats stuffed with a tasty taco filling are a healthy, Mexican-inspired appetizer or main meal.
Zucchini Boats instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°. Cut zucchini lengthwise and scoop out seeds to make boats. Cook hot Italian sausage in frying pan..
- Add onions, green bell pepper and garlic. Cook until vegetables are soft. Remove from heat. Add breadcrumbs, mozzarella cheese, pepper, paprika and oregano. Mix well..
- Spray baking sheet with Pam. Fill boats with mixture in frying pan. Place boats on sprayed baking sheet..
- Top with Italian cheese blend. Bake for 25 minutes. Enjoy!.
They're a great way to enjoy your zucchini and are gluten-free, dairy-free. These zucchini boats are a healthy and flavorful Italian-inspired meal, and a delicious way to sneak in some extra veggies! Sailing Into a Tasty Meal with Zucchini Boats. Zucchini stuffed with cheese, beef, beans, and Tex-Mex seasoning and baked until tender. Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boats are loaded with taco seasoned ground beef, cheese and topped with your favorite toppings.