Chicken breast with white sauce.. Chicken Breast Creamy White Sauce Recipes. Bored of the same grilled chicken breast? Yes, chicken can be boring if you don't choose different ways of cooking it.
I learned to make this from my mom. Tender chicken breasts smothered in creamy garlic sauce! A quick and easy chicken breasts dinner idea that's great for busy weeknights. You can have Chicken breast with white sauce. using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken breast with white sauce.
- It’s 1 pinch of pepper.
- It’s 1 pinch of nutmeg.
- It’s 1 bunch of chive.
- Prepare 1 bunch of parsley.
- Prepare 1 pinch of herbs.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- It’s 1 box of milk cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 2 of chicken breast steaks.
- You need 1 of (optional) cheese.
- It’s 1/3 liter of milk.
A one PAN chicken breast recipe perfect for weeknights. Yep, we have a garlic sauce situation bubbling gently on the stove, and it is. Lend chicken breasts some exotic flavor with this nutty sauce, flavored with spicy red curry paste and rich coconut cream. Drizzle the sauce over chicken, or Butter sauce, or beurre blanc, is a classic French sauce that will add richness to any chicken dish.
Chicken breast with white sauce. instructions
- slice garlic and fry it until golden.
- add the chopped onion, the chopped parsley, the chopped chive… let it frying for one minute….
- add a little bit of water… and add the butter… let it cooking for some minutes until water starts to boil and evaporate.
- now put the milk and the milk cream and mix.
- add the corn starch, herbs, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- add cheese if you want and let it cooking a little bit… until you perceive the cheese has melted….
- put salt on the chicken breast and fry them( well I suggest frying it until golden, but if you don't like dry meat forget it).
- now cover the chicken breasts with the sauce and it is ready… you can serve it with rice and salad….
Sauté shallots in white wine, then whisk in. View top rated Breast chicken sauce white recipes with ratings and reviews. The secrets for extra-juicy chicken with crisp skin and a smooth, rich pan sauce flavored with white wine and herbs. It wasn't until I got my first gig cooking in restaurants that it really struck me exactly what a pan sauce is supposed to taste like: rich and smooth, glossy and brightly flavored, and leaving. …your chicken breasts with melted butter. Or at least, I highly recommend using butter.