Zucchini Boats. Easy Stuffed Zucchini Boats are the perfect way to enjoy your fresh summer zucchini! Tender zucchini filled with a silky meat sauce, topped with cheese and baked until tender. These healthy zucchini boats from Delish.com are the best.
They're jam packed with flavor, they're perfectly filling, and have less carbs than the traditional flour or corn tortilla. Sausage Stuffed Zucchini Boats are perfect for summer zucchinis, stuffed with Italian chicken sausage, topped with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese. Stuffed zucchini boats with the flavor of chicken parmesan. You can cook Zucchini Boats using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Boats
- Prepare 6 of Zucchini.
- It’s 1 lb of Ground Turkey.
- Prepare 1/3 medium of Onion.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Non-Fat Greek Yogurt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and Pepper.
- You need 1 of Garlic.
- You need 1 cup of Carrots.
- You need 1/2 cup of Red Peppers.
- Prepare 1 dozen of Cherry Tomatos.
Grilled Zucchini Boats with Quinoa, Chickpeas, Tomatoes, and Basil Vinaigrette-this gluten-free and vegetarian recipe is the perfect meal or Side dish for summer! Zucchini taco boats are easy to make and are a fun way to put a healthy twist on taco night! This zucchini boat recipe is low-carb, paleo, keto. Zucchini boats stuffed with a tasty taco filling are a healthy, Mexican-inspired appetizer or main meal.
Zucchini Boats instructions
- Brown Ground Turkey Breast with Taco Seasoning.
- Give a quick wash to the zucchini. Slice in half lengthwise, leaving the ends on to keep the filling inside. Use a melon baller to scoop the flesh out of the zucchini. Be careful to not break the peeling of the zucchini with the melon baller – leaving a thin layer of flesh inside helps ensure this!.
- Place zucchini boats in a glass dish..
- Use a food processor to finely chop: the zucchini flesh you removed, carrots, red peppers, and onions. Spray a large sauce pan with olive oil and place the chopped ingredients in the pan. Add cilantro, salt and pepper, and garlic..
- Sauté until mixture is completely cooked. Place mixture into a large bowl and add Greek yogurt and stir thoroughly..
- Mix in turkey with zucchini mixture..
- Fill zucchini boats with mixture..
- Cut tomatoes and place on top of stuffed zucchini boats and sprinkle with some fat free mozzarella cheese. (Maybe an 1/8 of a cup makes it way on one boat maximum!).
- Cook at 350 for approximately 25 minutes..
They're a great way to enjoy your zucchini and are gluten-free, dairy-free. These zucchini boats are a healthy and flavorful Italian-inspired meal, and a delicious way to sneak in some extra veggies! Sailing Into a Tasty Meal with Zucchini Boats. Zucchini stuffed with cheese, beef, beans, and Tex-Mex seasoning and baked until tender. Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boats are loaded with taco seasoned ground beef, cheese and topped with your favorite toppings.