No bake peanut butter cereal bars. Peanuts, peanut butter and peanut butter baking chip-oh my! This is the no-bake cereal bar for peanut butter lovers! Pour over cereal mixture in bowl; stir until evenly coated.
This is the no-bake cereal bar for peanut butter lovers! MORE+ LESS We've got another fun recipe from a student chef at the Culinary Institute of America…No Bake Peanut Butter Cereal Bars, the perfect food for when you are. These are no-bake peanut butter and crispy rice bars covered in chocolate. You can have No bake peanut butter cereal bars using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No bake peanut butter cereal bars
- You need 5 cup of cheerios.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of light corn syrup.
- You need 2 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
In a medium bowl, stir together the butter, peanut butter and confectioners' sugar until well blended. Baking Tips for No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars. It's best to line your pan with foil or parchment paper before getting started. This will make it much easier to lift the bars out of the pan and slice them!
No bake peanut butter cereal bars step by step
- In large bowl, pour cereal and set aside.
- In sauce pan over medium low heat, dissolve sugar in the corn syrup.
- Add peanut butter and vanilla extract and stir until warm and creamy but not bubbly.
- Pour over cereal and stir until all cereal is covered.
- Press into 8 x 5 pan and allow to cool before cutting into bars.
It will seem like quite a. Crunchy peanut butter, honey, crispy bran flakes, chewy oats, cinnamon and chia seeds come together for a fantastic no bake peanut butter bars recipe. Add oats, bran cereal and chia seeds to peanut butter honey mixture and stir until everything is combined and sticky “dough” forms. Gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo Add some crushed peanut butter cups. Swap the shredded coconut with cereal or graham crackers to make no-bake bars with Rice Krispies or no-bake graham.