Keto Creamy Egg Salad.
You can have Keto Creamy Egg Salad using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Creamy Egg Salad
- You need 4 of Egg (200g).
- It’s 2 of baby cucumber Cucumber (300g).
- It’s 1 of large Pickles (135g).
- It’s 1 tsp of Dijon Mustard (5g).
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped Celery (100g).
- You need 2 of medium stalk Green Onion (30g).
- You need 1/4 cup of Mayonnaise (59g).
- You need of optional – to taste Salt (0g).
- You need of optional – to taste Black Pepper (0g).
- Prepare of optional – 1/8 tsp Cayenne Pepper (0g).
- Prepare of optional – 1 tbsp Dill (1g).
- You need of optional – 1 TBSP chopped jalepeno.
- You need of optional – 2 TBSP chopped red cabbage.
Keto Creamy Egg Salad instructions
- Place egg in a pot and cover completely with cold water. Bring water to a boil. Cover, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, and cool. Peel egg and chop into bite size pieces and cube cucumber. Slice pickles, green onions and celery. Transfer all into a serving bowl. Mix in mayonnaise, dill and dijon mustard until well coated. Season with salt, pepper and cayenne pepper. Refrigerate for 30 minutes..