LOW CARB | Lasagna Zucchini Boats. His Low Carb Zucchini Lasagna Boat recipe is not only delicious, but it's also a Keto and Gluten-free recipe that's made with ground turkey instead of beef. This recipe is a healthier alternative to the classic lasagna recipe. Zucchini slices step in for pasta in this low-carb and gluten-free beef lasagna that is delicious and satisfying; such a crowd pleaser!
And even though this recipe has no noodles, it tastes just like a traditional lasagna. Spoon in enough tomato sauce to. Great for anyone going low carb OR who has so many zucchini, they don't know what to do!! 🙂 We found the sauce to be very mild. You can have LOW CARB | Lasagna Zucchini Boats using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of LOW CARB | Lasagna Zucchini Boats
- You need 2 each of Zucchini | wide.
- It’s 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 can of Crushed Tomatoes | Italian Herbs – 28oz.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of Cream Cheese.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of Parmesan | fresh.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mozzarella | fresh shredded.
I think it would be better with twice as much garlic. I wanted to make sure they were soft in the. This Zucchini Lasagna is a delicious way to enjoy the taste of lasagna and forget the carbs. How to make low carb zucchini lasagna.
LOW CARB | Lasagna Zucchini Boats instructions
- Preheat oven to 400..
- Brown ground beef. Add crushed tomatoes and simmer..
- Cut zucchini in halves and scoop out some of the middle..
- Rub olive oil all over zucchini..
- Add egg to cream cheese, mix, and spoon a little in to each boat..
- Add half of the Parmesan and Mozzarella cheese..
- Spoon plenty of meat sauce..
- Add the remaining cheese..
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes..
- Remove foil and bake an additional 5 minutes..
This recipe requires a bit of prep time in order for. Lasagna Stuffed Zucchini Boats are a low-carb, gluten-free way to get your lasagna fix. Layers of rich tomato meat sauce and gooey cheese fill grilled zucchini. If you're like me, lasagna is all about the sauce and the cheese. A traditional Italian classic concocted in an untraditional low-carb way.