Bean and zucchini cutlets. Only a few ingredients but packed with tons of flavor and texture. I have heard only high praise for these cutlets from the omnivores and vegans. These delicious cutlets have been very popular in my catering this Fall.
This crispy and crunchy zucchini patties is an excellent way to introduce zucchini in your daily diet. Mix salt and pepper with the beaten eggs. These quick and easy zucchini enchiladas are an easy weeknight family favorite whether you're vegetarian or not. You can have Bean and zucchini cutlets using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bean and zucchini cutlets
- It’s of stuffing mix.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of margarine.
- Prepare 1 cup of Stovetop stuffing mix, dry.
- You need 1 can of kidney beans.
- You need 12 oz of frozen chopped seasoning mix (onions, peppers, celery), thawed.
- Prepare 1 can of kidney beans, drained, rinsed and mashed.
- Prepare 1 medium of zucchini, finely chopped.
- You need of seasoned salt.
- It’s of black pepper.
They feel light and healthy, but they. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Adding zucchini and chiles adds to the lively flavors. This makes for a nice change-of-pace holiday main dish, but this is also easy enough to make for weeknight meals.
Bean and zucchini cutlets instructions
- Prepare the stuffing mix by combining the ingredients and heating in microwave to 1 1/2 to 2 minutes..
- Drain and rinse kidney beans. Mash well with fork or potato masher..
- Finely chop zucchini. If desired, put thawed seasoning mix in food processor and pulse for 20 seconds (depends on whether you want the batter to be smooth or chunky).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the prepared ingredients. Season with seasoned salt and pepper, as desired..
- Heat olive oil in large skillet. Make patties. Cook on medium heat until browned on one side. Turn and cook until heated through and browned..
Stir in the crushed tomatoes and seasonings, black beans, and zucchini. I had some of this at a restaurant and always wanted to know how to make it. Another variation is to put the cooked spaghetti in the bottom of the baking dish and then put the chicken on top of the spaghetti. QUICK and EASY cheesy bruschetta chicken cutlets! Chicken cutlets topped with canned tomatoes, garlic, mozzarella and parmesan What to Serve with Chicken Cutlets.