oven baked bbq chicken breast. Learn how to cook chicken breasts with this delicious, juicy, tender, and fool-proof baked chicken breast recipe! Perfect for easy dinners, meal prep, or freezing for later. The secret to juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breast is to add a touch of brown sugar into the seasoning and to cook fast at a high temp.
Oven baked chicken breast in sweet tangy BBQ sauce with pineapple and bacon. Baking chicken breast is so easy and the time will slightly vary depending on the size of the breast and the temperature you bake the chicken at (and of course, any added toppings may add to the baking time). This Oven Baked BBQ Chicken is easy to make and includes a homemade no-cook barbecue sauce. You can cook oven baked bbq chicken breast using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of oven baked bbq chicken breast
- Prepare 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1 of onion sliced.
- You need 3 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of pepper.
- It’s 1 of bottle bbq sauce of choice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
What cut of chicken should I use for You can use all parts of the chicken, or just specific parts that you like. Drumsticks, wings, thighs, and breasts all make excellent bbq chicken. This Oven-Baked BBQ Chicken recipe will be a major win for dinner! We all love good grilling recipes, especially grilled chicken, but we don't all have a grill, and sometimes we just don't want to stand outside, either (ya feel me?).
oven baked bbq chicken breast step by step
- preheat oven 400.
- in a skillet melt butter add onions cook until soft.
- arrange Chicken in a baking dish season with garlic powder salt and pepper.
- cover with onions and bbq sauce.
- cover with a lid or aluminum foil. place in oven bake for 1 hour.
- the sauce becomes thin u can add a little more for thickness.
This easy oven BBQ chicken recipe is made with boneless chicken breast halves, grill seasoning blend, and a quick and easy homemade barbecue sauce. Chicken breasts loaded with a simply good honey barbecue sauce. I like to use the extra sauce on mashed potatoes to complete the meal. I'm so excited to find this recipe!! I have never before baked chicken with BBQ sauce before where the sauce didn't just slide off.