Carrot zucchini blueberry muffins. Carrot Zucchini Muffins are made with whole wheat flour and oatmeal! They are the perfect healthy breakfast recipe! These carrot zucchini muffins are a great breakfast to feed our children (and ourselves).
They are perfect as a snack, an easy carry-along breakfast, or even as dessert. For the fourth recipe in "Zucchini Week", I decided to try a random one I found online for breakfast this week. Healthy blueberry zucchini muffins packed with both fruits & veggies and made extra moist thanks to zucchini and applesauce! You can have Carrot zucchini blueberry muffins using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot zucchini blueberry muffins
- Prepare 1 of zucchini.
- You need 1 large of carrot.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of almond extract.
- You need 3/4 cup of fat free Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 of zest of 1 lemon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almond milk.
- It’s 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of finely ground almonds (or almond meal).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Splenda (or sugar).
- Prepare 1 tsp of each, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
These easy blueberry zucchini muffins are naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup instead of sugar, making them taste just like a blueberry pancake. Healthy carrot muffins made with whole wheat flour, coconut oil and maple syrup! They taste fantastic, too, of course. These muffins make a great, quick Sooooo hard to make healthy muffins for kids and adults that actually taste good.
Carrot zucchini blueberry muffins instructions
- Prepare large 12 muffin tin by lining it with muffin cups and spraying inside with cooking spray( it's important to spray it as the muffins stick). Preheat oven to 350.
- Great carrot and zucchini into a large bowl and add all wet ingredients, up to almond milk.
- In a separate bowl with a wire wisk mix together all dry ingredients (besides nuts for topping), or you can sift it.
- Now add dry ingredients to wet and mix just until combined. Do not overmix. At the end fold in blueberries..
- Spoon about 1/4cup of batter into each cup, top it with sprinkle of seeds or nuts, I used pumpkin seeds and into the oven. They bake quite long, about 40min. Cool on wire rack, Enjoy!.
Can't wait to try your zucchini ones too. Meet the Cook: No matter when I make these muffins – for breakfast, or for lunch to serve with a bowl of soup or salad – my husband devours them! He's retired from the Air Force, and we have four grown children. Gardening's my top hobby. -Loretta Baline, South Burlington. Paleo blueberry zucchini muffins that everyone will love!