You can have Zucchini Pizza using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Pizza
- Prepare 3 of Zucchini.
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Whole Wheat Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of Basil (optional).
- You need 1 of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Your choice of toppings (pepperoni, pineapple, veggies, etc.).
- It’s 1 of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Marinara Sauce (or other pizza sauce).
Zucchini Pizza step by step
- Grate the 3 zucchinis and then squeeze out the excess juice. I use a paper towel to soak it all up..
- Salt the zucchini and mix all the ingredients in a bowl..
- Spray a baking pan and spread the mix in the shape of a circle..
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes..
- Brush the top with olive oil and broil for 5 minutes..
- Add sauce and your choice of toppings! This is where I stop and eat it (the zucchini crust is soft & I like it) but if you want the crust more crunchy put it in for another 25 minutes. Enjoy! ?.