Kale and zucchini salad. This easy Grilled Zucchini Ribbon and Kale Salad is perfect for a starter at a dinner party, or main salads if you wanted to add grilled chicken or shrimp! This Kale and Zucchini Salad is a very simple salad designed to address your salad fix, while also making you feel good about eating some of the healthiest foods on the planet. It's packed with antioxidants, fiber, anti-inuflammatory agents, and other nutrients that will set you up for the week, while also tasting really really good.
Gluten free and low carb, this pasta recipe is made with zucchini zoodles (noodles), sweet Italian sausage and hearty kale. Then I made a salad and in the end I made this easy zucchini kale pasta. Zucchini is my favourite veggie lately, so I already knew that it will go well with kale. You can cook Kale and zucchini salad using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kale and zucchini salad
- You need of onion( sliced).
- Prepare of yellow squash( cut into bite size pieces).
- You need of green zucchini (cut into bite size pieces).
- You need of bunch of young carrots( cut into rounds).
- You need of of kale.
- It’s of of honey.
- It’s of fresh chopped thyme.
- You need of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s of of olive oil.
- It’s of balsamic vinegar.
This recipe is so simple you just need saute veggies and pasta together in butter for couple minutes and whole dinner is ready. Put kale, cabbage, apple, radish and almonds in a large bowl. Using a julienne slicer, cut zucchini into spaghetti-like strips. Arrange salad in a serving bowl.
Kale and zucchini salad instructions
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in large skillet, add onion, cook until softened..
- Add carrots and cook for 5more minutes..
- Add squash and zucchini and cook until just softened..
- Add honey and thyme, mix well and transfer cooked veggies to a large bowl..
- To the same skillet add second tbsp of oil and add chopped kale..
- When kale wilted add salt and pepper, mix well and transfer to the bowl with previously cooked veggies..
- Add tbsp of balsamic vinegar, mix well. Check for seasoning if more salt and pepper is needed. Enjoy..
Drizzle with remaining dressing and sprinkle with toasted salad seeds. Cut a lengthwise slit in each potato; gently squeeze at both ends to open. Saute over medium high heat until starting to lightly brown. Toss to coat and cook until slightly softened. Add vinegar, toss well and cover the pan.