Baked chicken breast with vinaigrette. Learn how to cook chicken breasts with this delicious, juicy, tender, and fool-proof baked chicken breast recipe! Perfect for easy dinners, meal prep, or freezing for later. The secret to juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breast is to add a touch of brown sugar into the seasoning and to cook fast at a high temp.
Slice the chicken on an angle and serve drizzled with the vinaigrette. Place chicken in a glass dish. Grill or saute' chicken breasts until done. You can cook Baked chicken breast with vinaigrette using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked chicken breast with vinaigrette
- It’s 1 cup of Breadcrumbs (Italian).
- You need 1.5 tsp of dry parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 2 Tbsp of olive oil vinaigrette "Italian".
- It’s 4 of large eggs.
- You need 4-5 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Use balance of vinaigrette to drizzle on your dinner salad. Broiled/grilled chicken breast seasoned with herbs and spice with a pinch of cayenne pepper. Baked Lemon Chicken and Potatoes (Tips for tender chicken breast) Simple baked chicken breasts seasoned with a little salt and Creole seasoning is quick and easy to prepare for weeknight dinner.
Baked chicken breast with vinaigrette step by step
- Cut 5 chicken breasts in half.
- Mix breadcrumbs, parsley, garlic powder & garlic salt in one bowl.
- Mix and whisk vinaigrette and eggs in one bowl.
- Cut each chicken breast in half.
- Dip each chicken breast in egg mix then into dry mix.
- Place on sprayed cookie sheet.
- Spray top of chicken breasts with cooking spray (I used butter flavored).
- Sprinkle salt and pepper across the tops.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes. Once the breasts are fork tender and juices are clear, they are done..
- Serve with sides of your choice.
Rub chicken breasts with olive oil and sprinkle both sides with salt and Creole seasoning. Place chicken in a broiler pan. These crispy baked chicken breasts are a quick and easy weeknight meal everyone will love! Give this quick but delicious recipe a try, and let me know what you think! Chopped Brussels Sprouts Salad with Orange Vinaigrette.