Zucchini Frittata Tart.
You can have Zucchini Frittata Tart using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Frittata Tart
- You need of self rising flour.
- It’s of ground black pepper and cayenne pepper.
- You need of eggs.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of garlic clove, minced.
- It’s of grated zucchini (1 medium sized zucchini).
- Prepare of grated shallots.
- It’s of pancetta, cooked.
- You need of shredded cheese.
Zucchini Frittata Tart step by step
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease a 22cm round cake pan.
- Combine flour, seasoning, eggs, oil, garlic, zucchini, shallots, pancetta and cheese in a mixing bowl.
- Pour mixture in the prepared cake pan and bake for 35-50 minutes or until the edges get crispy.
- I raised the temperature to 210°C for the last 5 minutes to nicely brown the top. Enjoy :).