Lemon pepper zucchini, sweet bell peppers and mushrooms. All Reviews for Lemon Pepper Zucchini. I thought this was very tasty. I just melted enough butter to top and sprinkled with lemon pepper and I would go a bit lighter with it next time.
Add the mushrooms in an even layer and sprinkle with the lemon zest. Bright and peppery, these Lemon Pepper Zucchini medallions are a lively yet simple side dish. A flavorful way to use up that zucchini bumper crop! You can have Lemon pepper zucchini, sweet bell peppers and mushrooms using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon pepper zucchini, sweet bell peppers and mushrooms
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of Lemon, juiced (or to taste).
- You need of ground black pepper (or to taste).
- You need of garlic powder (or to taste ).
- You need of zucchini, diced.
- Prepare of yellow squash, diced.
- You need of mushrooms, diced.
- You need of Sweet orange bell peppers, diced.
I used my George Foreman Grill to cook the Lemon Pepper Zucchini because I don't have an outdoor grill, but the authentic smoky flavor of an. This flavorful combination of sweet bell peppers, mushrooms and sliced onions seasoned with fresh garlic and a splash of balsamic vinegar makes a Add the mushrooms, season with salt and pepper and continue cooking, stirring from time to time, until any moisture given off by the mushrooms has. Try using different colored bell peppers, zucchini, bean sprouts, broccoli or carrots adding or replacing anything you don't care for – pretty much Thai basil has smaller leaves, but really both will work well adding its fantastic basil flavor. In a large nonstick skillet, warm oil over medium heat; add in bell pepper, onion, mushrooms, zucchini, and garlic.
Lemon pepper zucchini, sweet bell peppers and mushrooms instructions
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, pepper and garlic powder in med bowl or ziplock bag..
- Toss zucchini, squash, and mushrooms in olive oil mixture..
- Heat skillet to MED/H heat. Add veggies, cook about 5-7 minutes, until tender crisp, stirring often. Remove from heat, let rest for 2 minutes. Serve as a side with almost any main dish!.
Thread meat, peppers, zucchini and mushrooms onto skewers alternately. To prepare the sriracha dipping sauce mix together mayo, yogurt, sriracha, lime juice and add salt. Spread all cut vegetables (tomatoes, bell pepper, zucchini, and mushrooms) out on the remainder of the pan, then drizzle with olive oil, salt, and pepper to taste. Then check out this grilled vegetables medley of bell peppers, onion and mushrooms. If a grill basket isn't available, make sure the vegetable pieces are large enough so that they don't fall.