Honey Soy Ginger Chicken Breasts with Mushrooms. This is a terrific back pocket quick dinner idea for busy nights that's made with pantry staples. It's quite amazing how so few ingredients can transform into such a tasty sauce for chicken! Chicken & Mushrooms Recipe – Almost Naked Breasts!
Notes: Brining the chicken with soy sauce and brown sugar produces deep mahogany skin and aromatic meat. Chicken Breast With Mushrooms And Onions Recipes. Poached Chicken Breast with Creamy Mushroom SauceEveryday Maven. You can cook Honey Soy Ginger Chicken Breasts with Mushrooms using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey Soy Ginger Chicken Breasts with Mushrooms
- Prepare of Chicken breasts, cubed.
- You need of [Marinade].
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 0.5 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato sauce/ketchup.
- You need 1.5 tsp of chicken seasoning.
- You need half of lemon juice (tenderizing the chicken).
- You need 1/2 inch of ginger, minced.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s of [To Cook].
- It’s 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 1 can of chopped button mushroom.
- You need 3 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 tsp of dark soy sauce (optional – for color only).
- It’s to taste of salt, soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of corn flour + 1 tbsp water.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth/water.
- Prepare of sesame seeds (optional).
Boneless Chicken Breasts With Cream Of Mushroom Soup Recipes. Season the pounded chicken breasts with salt and pepper on one side only. Dredge lightly in the flour (you will not use all of it) and tap breasts to remove Trending on Cooking. Fried Chicken Biscuits With Hot Honey Butter.
Honey Soy Ginger Chicken Breasts with Mushrooms step by step
- In a large bowl, mix the MARINADE above; toss into chicken cubes, massage them and marinade for 2 hours or overnight..
- REMOVE chicken from marinade (keeping the leftover marinade if any).
- HEAT up cooking oil in wok/pan and cook the chicken cubes for about 3 to 5 minutes, until they 3/4 cooked through; REMOVE chicken from pan/wok.
- REHEAT the pan/wok with additional oil and pour leftover marinade into pan and cook until it is sizzling, approximately 1 minute.
- ADD button mushrooms into the pan, cook for about another minute; add honey and dark soy sauce (if you're using) into the mix.
- ADD onion and cook until onion softens a little and ADD in water/broth then STIR IN corn flour+water slurry mixture; stir about half a minute until it thickens.
- ADJUST sauce to taste.
- TOSS in the cooked chicken cubes back into the pan and coat chicken thoroughly.
- Serve, sesame seed sprinkles on top optional.
Peanut butter, soy and ginger give our cream of mushroom soup a little Asian flair. Top off with cilantro and green onion. Mix the soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, dark soy sauce, and hoisin sauce in a bowl. Serve with rice or noodles with some green veggies on. Honey Soy Chicken is the Asian sister to Holy Yum Chicken – both easy to put together, just two Honey Soy Chicken.