Easy parm encrusted chicken breast. Buy us a cup of coffee. Thank you all so much for watching our recipe videos and supporting our channel. If you would to further support and help us.
Traditionally, chicken parm is a fried. Trim chicken breasts of any excess fat. Cover chicken with a piece of plastic wrap. You can cook Easy parm encrusted chicken breast using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy parm encrusted chicken breast
- It’s 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 3-4 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/4-1/3 cup of parmesan cheese.
You should try it with the Peperonata for an extra flavor burst (but if not it's quite dee-lish on it's own)! Combine Hellmann 's (R) Real Mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl. There are hundreds (maybe thousands) of chicken parm recipes in the world, but this one is our favorite. Find answers to all your questions below.
Easy parm encrusted chicken breast instructions
- First, I never measure my ingredients……
- Coat chicken with mayo.
- Then coat with parm.
- Place in uncovered baking dish in preheated oven at 375 degrees for 40 minutes.(pat extra cheese on top of breasts) I usually let it rest for 5 minutes..
- You will have to judge baking time if you have smaller breasts. Enjoy..
What kind of bread crumbs should I use? A delicious, easy to make chicken entree using very few ingredients. Juicy chicken on the inside, and a crazy, crunchy golden crust on the outside. Made without breadcrumbs, this is an incredible easy healthy chicken recipe. Serve with silky cauliflower mash and a drizzle of browned butter for the ultimate gluten free, low-carb meal!