Garlic And Dill Zucchini. Zucchini cooked with dill and rice is served lukewarm or cool, topped with a garlic-yogurt sauce. Instead of boiling the zucchini which I think would kill the flavor I sauteed it on medium-high while the quinoa was cooking and then I turned it up to high for the last few minutes to brown it. The garlic, dill, and peppercorns add a ton of delicious flavor to the pickles!
I found it helpful to gently shake the jars a few times to help things settle and make more room. Zucchini and dill, I've since learned, are common partners in Bulgarian cuisine. They most often appear together in a traditional dish of fried tikvichki In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, dill, garlic, and lemon juice. You can cook Garlic And Dill Zucchini using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic And Dill Zucchini
- You need of Dill.
- Prepare of Zucchini.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Salt n pepper to taste.
- Prepare of Olive oil (for frying).
If necessary, thin with water to a pourable consistency. Simply slice up a zucchini length-wise, marinate it in a simple garlic dill sauce, and toss it onto a Panini press! You'll get beautiful grill lines and seal in all of those delicious flavors. I love this version with zucchini cooked with garlic and butter.
Garlic And Dill Zucchini step by step
- Cut zucchini into medium sized slices, chop dill roughly you can use stalks to if you like put them in a bowl an. Add garlic powder,dill and salt n pepper let sit got about 10 mins..
- Heat oil in a frying pan till fairly hot( medium heat) add all ingredients fry till golden brown on each side. Enjoy….
You only need five minutes of cooking time, and it's time to eat! Season with a pinch of salt and black pepper. This garlic dill sauce is just scrumptious! I usually add a little more water than what the recipe calls for, but that is only because I like a thinner sauce. The salt will draw the excess water out.