Taco-stuffed Zucchini Boats.
You can have Taco-stuffed Zucchini Boats using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco-stuffed Zucchini Boats
- It’s of Ground beef or ground turkey.
- Prepare of Taco seasoning (el paso is my favorite).
- You need of Chopped peppers.
- It’s of Full Zucchinis.
- You need of Guacamole (I like to make it fresh) OPTIONAL.
- You need of 4 cheese mix.
- You need of Guacamole.
- You need of Avocados.
- It’s of Fresh cilantro.
- It’s of Limes (taste as you go to determine more).
- Prepare of Chopped onions.
- You need of Chopped onions.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
Taco-stuffed Zucchini Boats instructions
- Get large pan put ground turkey or beef in, mix the chopped peppers and taco seasoning have it on low at the point.
- Start the guacamole listing all ingredients – taste as you go only you know how you like your guac.
- Mix up the ground meat you can place it on medium high now.
- Cut the zucchini in half and scoop out middle – you can make it super thin or thick leaving skin of zucchini.
- Place oven on 350 when ready….
- Fill the scooped out zucchini with the ground meat And top it off with cheddar cheese (I like putting a lot!).
- Place in the oven 10-15 minutes, after 10 minutes I like to check on it to take it out when I think it's ready it's should be soft and a little golden brown on the ends (you'll know).
- When done top it off with your delicious guac and !ole¡.