Grilled Zucchini Ribbons.
You can cook Grilled Zucchini Ribbons using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Zucchini Ribbons
- You need of medium zucchini.
- You need of very thin sliced deli pepperoni.
- It’s of or more grape tomatoes.
- You need of wooden skewers, soaked in water 1 hour to prevent burning.
- You need of olive oil.
- Prepare of seasoned rice vinegar.
- Prepare of granulated garlic.
- You need of black pepper and salt to taste.
- You need of romano cheese, grated.
- It’s of Italian seasoning.
Grilled Zucchini Ribbons instructions
- Combine olive oil, rice vinegar, garlic, pepper salt, Italian seasoning and romano cheese in a small bowl, set aside.
- Make ribbon length slices of zucchini with a vegetable peeler.
- Place pieces of pepperoni on one side of zucchini ribbon to cover.
- Thread on skewers as shown below with 2 tomatoes to each skwer. Brush threaded skewers with olive oil mixture.
- Place on preheated grill over direct heat turning to cook all sides about 5 minutes.
- Serve as a side dish to almost any meal. They also make great appetizers!.