★Sweet & Sour Zucchini Pickles. ★. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist Andy Scott. The Hits stand the test of.
Cognate and synonymous with Scots sweit, North Frisian sweete, West Frisian swiet, Low German sööt, Dutch zoet, German süß, Danish sød. You can cook ★Sweet & Sour Zucchini Pickles. ★ using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of ★Sweet & Sour Zucchini Pickles. ★
- Prepare of thinly sliced zucchini – about 3 lbs. ( I used a mandolin ).
- Prepare of large onion, halved & thinly sliced.
- It’s of canning salt.
- Prepare of white vinegar.
- It’s of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of mustard seed.
- It’s of ground turmeric.
★Sweet & Sour Zucchini Pickles. ★ step by step
- Place zucchini & onion in a large bowl. Sprinkle with salt & toss to coat. Add water to cover; let stand for 2 hours. Drain; rinse thoroughly..
- In a 6 – Qt. Stockpot, combine remaining ings. Bring to a boil. Stirring to dissolve sugar. Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes. Add zucchini mixture , return to a boil. Stirring occasionally. Reduce heat. Simmer uncovered 4-5 minutes. Or until heated through..
- Carefully ladle hot mixture into 6 hot 1 pint jars.leaving 1/2" headspace. Remove air bubbles. If necessary. Adjust headspace by adding hot pickling liquid. Wipe rims. Screw on bands.until fingertip tight. ( get your lids ready as directed on the box)..
- Place jars into canner with simmering water. Ensuring they are completely covered with water. Bring to a boil. Process 10 minutes. Remove jars & cool..