You can have Alfredo Sauce using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Alfredo Sauce
- Prepare of stick- Butter.
- It’s of Cups- Half and Half.
- Prepare of Cream Cheese-.
- Prepare of Grated Parmesan/Romano (I just dump some in for now and taste it after everything is heated then add more if needed).
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
- It’s of Italian Seasoning but a light dusting (be careful, this is a strong seasoning).
- Prepare of Chicken.
- It’s of Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of Garlic Powder.
- It’s of Rice.
- It’s of White Rice- # of cups you want (it’ll double in amount).
- You need of Water- double the he amount of water to rice (ex: 1 cup rice / 2 cups water).
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Butter.
Alfredo Sauce step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°, and prepare chicken breasts. Place them in a 13×9 glass baking dish all touching one another so they stay moist. Season the tops of the chicken. Once oven is preheated, bake for 30-40 minutes..
- While chicken is cooking, prep rice (you can use pasta, but I wanted rice this time). Get a sauce pan with a lid that’ll fit the amount of rice you want to cook. (I use jasmine rice, and I also like to use a bigger sauce pan so it gives it room to cook and the watery bubbles won’t overflow)..
- Rinse rice a few times to wash off the starch. Add the amount of water you need depending on how many cups of rice you used (just double it). Place on stove with lid on, and turn burner on high until it starts to boil..
- Once boiling, turn burner down to simmer and cook for 20 minutes. DO NOT LIFT LID UNTIL RICE IS DONE! (It won’t cook right if you do). When rice is done, add in butter and seasonings and stir well. Rice is finished!.
- For the alfredo sauce, I used a large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add in your butter cut into chunks (so it’ll melt faster). Once the butter melts, add in half and half, cream cheese (cut into chunks) and add rest of ingredients. I use a silicone coated wire whisk so I don’t scratch my pan. But keep mixing, and once it comes to a low boil turn heat down to low. Keep mixing until done. Adjust seasonings depending on your taste..
- All done! Now combine everything together on your plate and enjoy!.