Alfredo Sauce Chicken Pasta.
You can cook Alfredo Sauce Chicken Pasta using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Alfredo Sauce Chicken Pasta
- Prepare of Boneless chicken.
- Prepare of Penne pasta.
- You need of Capsicum.
- Prepare of Button Mushrooms.
- You need of maida/all-purpose flour.
- You need of Milk.
- It’s of Finely Chopped garlic.
- Prepare of small Finely Chopped Onion.
- Prepare of Red Chilli Flakes.
- You need of Oregano.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of black pepper powder.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare of cheese.
Alfredo Sauce Chicken Pasta step by step
- Marinate chicken with 1 tablespoon Oregano, salt, 1 tablespoon pepper, red chilli flakes, lemon juice and olive oil and refrigerate for 2 hours..
- Preheat oven to 392 degrees F and cook the chicken for 25 mins..
- Boil and cook pasta.. Add a pinch of salt while cooking. Keep aside the pasta for cooling. Make sure pasta is not overcooked..
- Heat butter in a wok. Add garlic, onion, oregano, chilli flakes, pepper and salt..
- Add the capsicum, mushrooms and chicken to the wok. Cook till the vegetables are partially cooked..
- Add maida and milk. Reduce the flame..
- Add pasta to the wok and stir well, if it gets a bit dry feel free to add some more milk..
- Grate cheese on top and bake the pasta at 325 degrees F for 15 mins.. Enjoy a hot creamy treat!.