Drunken Alfredo Sauce.
You can cook Drunken Alfredo Sauce using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Drunken Alfredo Sauce
- You need of Ghee.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- You need of heavy cream.
- You need of whole milk.
- Prepare of large egg yolk, beaten.
- You need of white wine (I use Pinot Grigio).
- You need of fresh grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of fresh shredded Asiago cheese.
- It’s of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of nutmeg.
- Prepare of chopped fresh parsley.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
Drunken Alfredo Sauce step by step
- Combine ghee, garlic, heavy cream, wine, and milk in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer; stir in Parmesan a little at a time when it is all incorporated the add egg yolk, whisking constantly to prevent the eggs from scrambling, afterwards add Asiago cheese a little bit at a time (be sure to whisk continuously to prevent sticking and burning). Finally add in the spices and give it a good stir to combine. If the mixture is too thick, add more milk/heavy cream as needed..