Egg Noodles with Meatballs in Alfredo Sauce.
You can have Egg Noodles with Meatballs in Alfredo Sauce using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Egg Noodles with Meatballs in Alfredo Sauce
- It’s of Meatballs———.
- It’s of ground sirloin.
- Prepare of panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of milk.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of chopped parsley flakes.
- Prepare of egg.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- You need of Rest of needed ingredients———-.
- Prepare of Alfredo sauce see my recipe.
- Prepare of egg Noodles.
- Prepare of water to boil noodles.
- Prepare of salt for water to boil noodles.
- Prepare of extra Virgin olive oil.
- You need of oil to fry the meatballs.
- It’s of panko breadcrumbs for topping.
- Prepare of melted butter for breadcrumbs.
- It’s of chopped parsley flakes.
Egg Noodles with Meatballs in Alfredo Sauce step by step
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Soak the milk and half cup breadcrumbs.
- Mix the soaked breadcrumbs with the rest of the meatball ingredients..
- Form into meatballs and fry.
- Make Alfredo sauce see one of my recipes or buy a jar pre-made sauce..
- Boil the noodles.
- Mix the sauce and noodles.
- Pour over the top of the meatballs..
- Mix the melted butter and half cup of breadcrumbs with the parsley flakes..
- Sprinkle over the top of the noodle mixture..
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes. Let rest 7 minutes.
- Serve, I hope you enjoy!.