Shrimp Alfredo sauce. Never underestimate how fast shrimp can cook. Depending on their size and the heat One of the secrets to making an extra creamy alfredo sauce is the addition of an egg yolk. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen.
Penne pasta, shrimp, vegetables, and a creamy alfredo? Everyone LOVES this garlic shrimp alfredo penne! Creamy Alfredo sauce with lots of flavorful shrimp, angel hair pasta and spices. You can have Shrimp Alfredo sauce using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Alfredo sauce
- Prepare of cooked small shrimp.
- Prepare of milk.
- It’s of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of butter.
- You need of flour.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of small pinch crushed red pepper (opinional).
In a saucepan over low-temperature, heat the Alfredo sauce. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place a pot of water over medium heat. Make easy shrimp and spinach with Alfredo sauce from a mix.
Shrimp Alfredo sauce instructions
- In sauce pan melt butter on medium low heat then whisk in flour.
- Then add the milk then let boil 2-5 mins.
- Then add cheese then simmer and reduce the heat to low.
- Then add salt and pepper to taste.
- Chopped the shrimp and remove the tails.
- Then add to the sauce cook it for a couple of seconds to heat the shrimp.
- You can add anything type of pasta.
- Then serve and enjoy ;).
- You can use chicken or steak..
Instead of buying a jar of Alfredo sauce, make it from scratch with this simple recipe. Add the shrimp, cheese, garlic and pepper; cook and stir until heated through. Shrimp Alfredo is a practical weeknight meal masquerading as fancy restaurant fare. Grocery stores are in on it too, sending the message that you need a bottled sauce to make this dish a success at. This Shrimp Alfredo is a family favorite in our house!