Mushroom spinach pasta with alfredo sauce. Browse & Share Now w/ Your Friends! Stir in the reserved cooking water, if needed. Add the mushroom & spinach mixture; stir to combine.
That sauce is the base for a few of our favorite recipes (like this chicken skillet dinner). How to make Spinach Mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo. First cook your pasta according the package directions. You can cook Mushroom spinach pasta with alfredo sauce using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mushroom spinach pasta with alfredo sauce
- It’s of pasta, any kind.
- You need of spinach.
- Prepare of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare of alfredo sauce.
- You need of garlic chopped.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
Melt butter in sauce pan over medium heat. Add in onions, mushrooms and garlic. Add in flour and mix well, using a wooden spoon. Tender grilled chicken breast strips are tossed along with fresh baby spinach, sliced cremini mushrooms and perfectly cooked penne pasta covered in a homemade Alfredo sauce for a meal your family is sure to request again!
Mushroom spinach pasta with alfredo sauce instructions
- Boil the pasta in pot according to the packet instructions. Season with salt.Drain and keep a side.
- In a pan, add oil and fry garlic with mushrooms.
- Once cooked, add the alfredo sauce to the pan and add spinach and mix well and simmer.
- Add pasta to the pan and mix well.
- Transfer to the plate and enjoy with wine..
How to Make Chicken Spinach Alfredo. Bring a large pot of water to boil and cook pasta according to box directions for al dente. If the mixture is too thick, add more half and half as needed. Stir in pasta and gently toss to combine. Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.