Skinny'ish Alfredo sauce.
You can cook Skinny'ish Alfredo sauce using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Skinny'ish Alfredo sauce
- You need of fat free or 2% milk.
- You need of chicken broth.
- Prepare of garlic minced.
- Prepare of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of parmesan cheese.
- It’s of mozzarella cheese.
- You need of dried basil.
- You need of onion powder.
- It’s of dried parsley.
Skinny'ish Alfredo sauce instructions
- Heat pan and add oil . Add garlic and saute for 1 minute on medium heat. Slowly add flour and whisk for about 5 minutes..
- Add milk, chicken broth, and spices. Bring to a simmer and stir often. After about 10 minutes lower heat and add both cheeses. Stir and let it thicken to desired thickness..
- Add fettuccine to the pan, toss and serve. Top with more cheese . Salt pepper to taste.