Skinny lactose free Alfredo Sauce.
You can have Skinny lactose free Alfredo Sauce using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Skinny lactose free Alfredo Sauce
- You need of frozen cauliflower.
- Prepare of chicken broth.
- You need of parmesian cheese.
- You need of garlic.
- It’s of salt pepper.
Skinny lactose free Alfredo Sauce instructions
- Pour chicken broth in a sauce pan and put cauliflower and garlic cloves in it. Bring to a boil and cook till tender..
- Pour the ingredients from the pot into a blender. Start the puree. Add parmesian cheese salt and pepper, puree to desired consistency.
- Pour back in pot and cook at low until desired thickness of sauce is to your liking, or noodles are ready. I usually let my fettuccine soak in the sauce for a couple of minutes. Enjoy.