You can cook Alfredo Sauce using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Alfredo Sauce
- You need of butter.
- You need of heavy cream.
- You need of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need of freshly grated parmesan.
- It’s of pasta cooking water, as needed.
Alfredo Sauce step by step
- In sauce pan or skillet, warm the butter and cream. Season with salt and pepper. Add the parmesan and stir until melted..
- Add your pasta toss to combine, thinning with pasta water if necessary..