White Wine Garlic Alfredo Sauce.
You can cook White Wine Garlic Alfredo Sauce using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White Wine Garlic Alfredo Sauce
- Prepare of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- Prepare of grated or shredded parmesan cheese.
- It’s of white wine (Barefoot Chardonnay is what I use).
- You need of garlic.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of sautéed mushrooms (optional).
White Wine Garlic Alfredo Sauce step by step
- In medium sauce pan heat heavy whipping cream over medium heat, stirring occasionally. (DO NOT LET BOIL) Depending on your stove heat for 5-15 minutes..
- Add pressed garlic..
- Slowly add parmesan cheese, stirring constantly..
- Slowly add white wine, still constantly stirring. Salt and pepper to taste, and add mushrooms..
- Reduce heat, stir until thickened..
- I add about 1 lb of chicken to mine, and serve over fettuccine..