Stuffed Chicken Breast.
You can cook Stuffed Chicken Breast using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Prepare 1 packages of 8 oz box cream cheese.
- You need 1 box of frozen spinach – thawed.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheese – any.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced onion.
- You need 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of thyme – split.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of parsley – split.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 4 of chicken beast.
- You need 1 of pam/cooking spray.
- It’s 1 of salt & pepper.
- You need 1 of seasoned salt & pepper.
Stuffed Chicken Breast instructions
- preheat oven 350°F.
- combine first 5 ingredients throughly..
- add 1/2 thyme and 1/2 parsley and seasoned salt & pepper to taste. mix.
- cut slit deep but not completely thru each chicken breast.
- stuff each breast with cream cheese/spinach mix.
- in seperate bowl beat both eggs with lemon juice..
- in seprate bowl combine bread crumbs with remaining thyme and parsley.
- carefully coat stuffed breast in flour.
- carefully coat breast in egg mix.
- carefully coat breast In bread crumbs.
- place on cooking sprayed baking sheet – slit side up.
- bake 25 minutes.