Chicken Potpie w/Alfredo Sauce.
You can cook Chicken Potpie w/Alfredo Sauce using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Potpie w/Alfredo Sauce
- Prepare of Boneless breasts of chicken.
- You need of Bag frozen mixed veggies.
- It’s of Alfredo sauce.
- You need of Red potato.
- It’s of Deep dish pie crust.
- It’s of rolled pie crust.
- You need of Grated Parmesan cheese.
Chicken Potpie w/Alfredo Sauce step by step
- Dice potato small and boil until tender. Sear chicken breasts in 2 tablespoons of oil until cooked evenly. Remove from pan and add frozen veggies and potato. Shred chicken using 2 forks and return to mixture along with Alfredo sauce. Season to taste. Preheat oven to 375. Add pie crust until no longer raw. Remove from oven and add mixture. Top with pie crust crimping ends together. Create 3 slits on crust. Brush crust top with egg wash then sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 30 mins to heat through and get a nice crust on pie..