Yummy Alfredo Sauce.
You can have Yummy Alfredo Sauce using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yummy Alfredo Sauce
- You need of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s of Fresh Parmesan Cheese.
- You need of Milk.
- Prepare of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of as needed Ground Pepper.
Yummy Alfredo Sauce instructions
- In a medium saucepan, combine both Parmesan cheeses, 2/3 cup of milk (set aside the other 1/3 cup) cream cheese, and butter..
- Stir and cook on low heat. Let simmer for about 30 minutes or until creamy. Stirring occasionally..
- When Alfredo is almost done add the remaining 1/3 cup of milk and add ground pepper..
- This recipe is for two people only (I use half a box of noodles). I make this for my husband and I. So you can double the recipe if there are more people in your house. (Also, I always use penne noodles with Alfredo sauce) Add some grilled chicken seasoned with Original Mrs.Dash and Mesquite Grilling Seasoning!!.