Ravioli With Alfredo Sauce Top Spicy Butter And Toasted Almond Slice.
You can have Ravioli With Alfredo Sauce Top Spicy Butter And Toasted Almond Slice using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ravioli With Alfredo Sauce Top Spicy Butter And Toasted Almond Slice
- You need of pot of hot water lightly salted.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of wanton skin.
- Prepare of pot of stock or water.
- You need of eggwash.
- Prepare of filling optional.
- You need of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare of fine chop garlic.
- Prepare of each fine chop cooked roasted pork and onion or any meat optional.
- You need of sauce.
- It’s of garlic Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare of brown butter.
- Prepare of butter.
- You need of fine chili powder.
- You need of garnish.
- It’s of toasted almond and dill.
Ravioli With Alfredo Sauce Top Spicy Butter And Toasted Almond Slice instructions
- COOK FILLING.
- in pan with little oil brown onion then add cooked roasted pork and garlic saute then add teriyaki sauce for 3 minute and set aside.
- WRAP RAVIOLI.
- put 2tsp of filling onto wanton skin and wet the edges with eggwash or water and top with another wanton skin and seal.
- COOK RAVIOLI.
- STEAM IT OR with boiling water or stock poached ravioli for about 1 to 2 minute then drain and plate set aside.
- ORIGINAL SNAPSHOT FROM CULINARY BOOK.
- warm garlic afredo sauce set aside.
- BROWN BUTTER.
- melt butter in pan til lightly brown then off heat add chili powder mix well.
- serve ravioli top garlic alfredo sauce then brown butter top almond and dill.